Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday, I compiled the list of all medical marijuana programs in the United States. The list is posted above. 

These are the things I plan to get on this blog for everyone:

  • A list of all growers and medical dispensaries in Pennsylvania
  • A full explanation of cannabinoids and terpenes and how these affect your body/mind 
  • A guide to all the different consumable products (how to dose, how to consume, what to expect, etc)
  • Strain reviews of Pennsylvania medical marijuana strains, including pictures.
  • A list of rules for this blog to keep our comments free of spam and inappropriate content. 
  • Affiliate programs tailored to your interests so I can pass discounts on to you at your favorite online retailers related to cannabis merchandise
  • Merchandise for you to purchase, designed by me! (redbubble)
For blog entries, I plan to do strain and product reviews; post cannabis-related news; answer questions regarding cannabis use, and even share the occasional stoner meme. 


Today's Strains

Terrapin Ice Cream Cake (Indica)
Good for stress, anxiety, depression, pain, and insomnia

ice cream cake,pennsylvania medical marijuana,terrapin,pa medical marijuana,terrapin ice cream cake


I enjoy Terrapin flower and concentrates. They are much cheaper than other brands in Pennsylvania. You can tell the buds are put through a machine trimmer instead of being trimmed by hand, but it smokes well and is well cured. It doesn't have much of a smell besides being earthy and fresh smelling. I enjoyed the taste, but I tend to prefer buds that have a 'weedy', earthy taste. The flower was difficult to break by hand because it is dense and sticky. 

Cannabinioids:
THC - .08%
THCA -  23.21%
CBG - .19%
CBGA - .84%
D8THC - .11%

Terpenes:
Limonene - .61%
Caryophyllene - .49%
Linalool - .18%


Cresco Sugar Plum Sunset Caviar (Indica)
Good for relaxation and insomnia

pennsylvania medical marijuana,cresco,sugar plum sunset,sugar plum sunset caviar,pa medical marijuana 

Caviar is a bud of flower that is rolled in oil and then rolled in kief. 
Unfortunately, I no longer have my label, so I don't have the exact specifications for this one. There are many different ways you can consume this product, I personally enjoy mixing it with flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment